1. Get out that goal list & review them.
2. Re~connect with WHY this is important & what's at stake if you do/don't accomplish this.
3. Grab your calendar & start setting completion dates for these goals.
4. Review your action plan. Is this working? Maybe you will reinvent your plan.
5. Call up your accountability partners & coach to share what you're up to & ask for support.
6. Take action! You may not "feel motivated" & that's ok. If we wait on that "feeling of motivation" it might not come. That's why it's vital we take action regardless if this is something that's important to us. You can do it!
You all inspire me! This is what one of my clients had to say after week 1 of a Program, "This week was a hectic week. I'm back to work after having my baby, my 4 year daughter was sick, & I have school. One of my friends even told me, "Are you crazy? This isn't a good time to start a program," but I knew that by taking care of myself, eating healthy, being around positive people, it would help me deal with the stress of life. I even lost 8 lbs this week! Sign me up for the Summer~Ready Program!" -S.H.
Each month I host a 7 day & 3 week health program full of motivation, accountability, clean eating, & fitness. Ask me how you can be part of our next program!